Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

Happy New Year

10:49 AM Ellie 0 Comments Category :

I guess it is not too late for me to say Happy New Year. Welcome aboard 2010, goodbye 2009. I won’t qualm of last year, otherwise it made me stronger. The path was long, winding, dark and creepy. There were fears, many tears, broken heart, losing hope nevertheless there was reason for cheers.

It is conventional to have new resolution when New Year comes, well... I just want to renew my resolution; it means that I have kept this resolution for ages........for as long as I can remember actually!!! Smirk!! Call it a failure, classify it as tough luck.......cliche to reiterate; it is not your time yet!!! sigh!!

2009, I didn't get what I dreamed or wanted last year, nevertheless I was indebted the lesson I’ve gathered.I am able to read my parameter thus I will become heedful on my capability and luck suggest to me......Everybody, every good and ugly encounters taught me that I can only gained things according to my very own parameter, which shouldn’t entail others trail, certain trace worked for others but definitely not for me and realizing that prescribing to certain path as I thought that I am worthy too, make me chasing a wind as time proven. Staring and knocking to only one door, no reply neither open, waives my perseverance, makes me realize that I need to move on to other routes, knocking to other door that might bring ‘success’ though it is not what I would imagine.


2010, I really, really, really hope there will be light at the end of this long, bumpy tunnel.........

Happy New Year everybody....Gotta Live like we're dying!!

RELATED POSTS

0 comments