Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

Traveler

10:21 AM Ellie 0 Comments Category :


Praises to Allah for all great things...

We have come to the mid year, how fast the time flies...

Looking back, ermm I am not proud of what I have achieved this year..no, not about the resolution..I don't have one...it is just a reflection from me..a traveler in this world. The world is just  a temporary, it is a place to work harder, a place with so many distractions, trial and tribulations. It is not a resting place, all of these...sustenance (rezk) will be accountable in front of the creator. As a traveler, nothing is permanent, soon all of us need to be back.

Today, I have received a shocking news, one of the traveler, my ex-student, a 26 years old lad, an engineering graduate laid to rest. He was too young to be called home at his age, but Allah knows it the best for all of His servant. Through out my life, I have received numerous news of the death of my students hence it not only brought me sadness of losing also a reflection.

To Jie,


اللهم اغفر له وارحمه وعافه واعف عنه وأكرم نُزُله

May Allah forgive you, bless you and put you in the highest rank. Aaamiin. 

RELATED POSTS

0 comments