Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

Buddies

12:33 PM Ellie 0 Comments Category : ,



Praises to Allah swt, and selawat to beloved Prophet s.a.w....



I rarely talk about my buddies. It is intended! I purely intended of not revealing my true self here...be it real names, location and face.  I have never set this blog as private but for some reason or another I still want to make certain stories remain unsaid. 

Okey, back to the title..hehehhe.... This entry is about the best buddies that I have for ermmm countless years....(again I tend to be secretive here right). I have known some of them from my university years, my first alma matter...UIA. Ya no secret here! hehehehee and one of them I have known from my previous workplace. 

It is  a bless, rezk  to be endowed with this 3 beautiful souls in my life. Yes, we share some similarities;  especially craving the same foods, traveling, shopping (being typical woman), movies selection, music and TV shows (currently is the Voice) heheheheh but apart from that we have our fair share of  bickering moment,  we used to be sulky  over a simple thing heheheeh, we used to tease each other on one inability to take selfie or wefie...and we just kept mum on a pretty little thing....the list is endless.... 

Yes, we were not brought up in the same neighborhood, not in a similar background... although all of us hailed from the same state, speak the same dialect and longing for the same food.....our craziness on food including nasi lemak sinaran or formerly known as 'TC' hehehee, the ever-famous nasi ulam cikgu, nasi JJ, nasi air dingin, nasi pagi kedai kekut...hahahahaha ( I am drooling now). In fact, we had  traveled to Medan  just for a weekend to satisfy our saliva for nasi padang...and certainly shopping lah! Danau Toba..Berastagi....samosir island are not even in the list heheheheh...  

Each one of us does have a unique character which not only strengthen the ties, also complementing in many ways. A person that I occasionally mentioned in this blog is Ian.  I have known each others since our univ years. Ian is a caring creature, determinant, stubborn, but don't  mess with her, she could turn into beast! huhuhuh.... Previously, she studied her PhD in UK,  so that's would answer on why I could spend my 2 weeks break in UK with a good budget..... Heheheeheh... 

The other person who is also a lecturer in public university is Puan Sharifah.. She is the darling in this group, one with a sensitive heart, positive mind-set, sometimes she could be too innocent and too generous. A statistician expert so one could expect her to calculate all things, mind you not only money but annual leave (as her husband living in other states)...It is a voluntary  effort to calculate anything for us too...even our expenses..huhuhu... The moment when I met her in that particular workplace, I know there is something good about Puan Sharifah…heheheheh...

There is always a special thing about Kittyna, another strong character in the group. A 'Barbar' woman as she was called by a useless liar man in Marrakesh from our 2011 trip. I would agree with the label (in a positive way) as she is an iron lady.  A problem solver as her job as  PTD speaks of her charisma, a planner one could ever have in the group as she would be more than willing to plan whatever for free…it is her passion to plan for our vacation, job- strategies or even come out with weird strategies in facing  certain obstacles in life. 

That  sum up 3 best buddies  in my life. Babe...what we have is beyond friendship! We are a one big family….their siblings are like brothers and sisters to me so does their parents. I still remember, how my mother's weariness on my well-being cool down upon hearing one of their names from my lips. The name is enough to put trust and gain conviction,  especially whenever I am  travelling abroad and away from home. This friendship is priceless. Alhamdulillah!   

Hun...we have gone a topsy-turvy experience in the previous workplace in which undoubtedly has paved way for a new breed of life, a new opportunity in which we have not thought  before. Along the way, certainly our friendship was tested, many years of long silence as we were struggling to step up the career ladder and to finish our studies. We certainly found new people along the way, but the understanding lies in us which bring us back. We may have a thousand other groups outside this circle of friendship, be it in the form of whats' app group list or not, but nothing could compare what we have. We may not have a luxury to enjoy sumptuous food as you may find in other groups or a time to watch movies every month but we all know what we have is beyond those. We understand each other so much that we could endure the weakness. 

Guys, thank you for the memories. This entry is not beautifully written,  but what matters to me is the thoughts in our prayer. Our sweet time is out-numbered. One day, all good things must come to an end. I pray that Allah would reconcile us again in Jannah. I may not be a perfect buddy, so thank you for accepting me as well as my crankiness… sulkiness. Heheheheheh...

Hope we can have time for our vacation next year...somewhere abroad again and hope Puan Sharifah could make it this time. 2013 in Ho Chi Minh, 2014 in Langkawi, this year in Medan so perhaps next year in Mekah?  or just Bukit Tinggi Malaysia? hehehehheeeheh....

I miss uols! 

RELATED POSTS

0 comments