Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

Big Bad Wolf

9:14 AM Ellie 0 Comments Category : ,


Last Sunday was the last day for Big Bad Wolf (BBW) at the Mines. BBW is a talk of the town, a biggest and craziest book sale held annually. Last year I missed the event but not this time. Instead of driving, we went by commuter, save budget, stress-free of driving and parking and  have a chance for a boat ride..yeah! (from Mines to commuter station).

A last day meaning that the choice is also limited. I only managed to buy fewer books. I intended to buy  dictionaries (other than Oxford) unfortunately nothing left on the shelve...huhuh..so, I bought 2 biographies; by Sidney Pointier and Paulo Coelho, 2 books by my favourite author Dan Brown, 2 books on how to improve my writing and 1 book on ancient civilization (yes, I love history).  I wish I can come earlier so that I would be able to spend more on travelling books and the city guides. May be next year! Alas,I love all the books especially the paperback of Dan Brown 'Lost symbol' and the biographies. To date, in my collection I have biographies on Alex Ferguson, Michael Owen, David Beckham (yeah bola sangat), also on Tuanku Abdul Rahman road to independence, Nelson Mandela and Martin Luther King. My favourite is Sirah Rasulullah by Shaikh Sofiy Al-Rahman Al-Mubarakfuri.

These what we've got on that day...



Boat ride. RM 2 from Mines to Commuter station.




* teringat plak gondola ride di Cambridge...heheheh...bila lah agaknya entry pasal Cambridge* sigh!








RELATED POSTS

0 comments