Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

New

7:46 AM Ellie 0 Comments Category : ,


Segala puji pada Allah atas segala-galanya...selawat dan salam kepada Rasullulah s.a.w

Finally after a lot excuses and postpone plans, the new layout eventually unveil..hehehehe..which would define me as a person for the time being.

Talking about new, yesterday in Roland Garros, the new champion was crowned. Stanislas Wawrinka finally stepped out from the shadow of his compatriot FeDex, to put his name in the history of French Open as the worthy winner beating DjokerNole. It is a booster for him to win a grand slam as his age might limit his performance in the future.

Yes, I know I am rarely write about sport, but it doesn't mean  I completely detach myself from it..it is just not a priority task...as for now...Next championship is my favourite grass turf the Wimbledon. (sob sob I miss UK)

I have other new liking heheheeh...a new song; I might play it on my graduation day...with His blessing one day!



RELATED POSTS

0 comments