Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

Salam Maal Hijrah 1434

5:24 PM Ellie 0 Comments Category : , ,

Credit to IKIM (fb)


Am looking forward for a smooth ride in 1434, I pray for a blessing, rahmatguidance, enormous knowledge, sabr, success, adequate rezkistiqamah or be steadfast to do good deeds to ummah and be the best mankind to other Muslims. Ya Allah, Ya Hannan, Ya Rahman..am begging you please accept my prayer..

Concomitantly, I am begging for Allah's forgiveness on all of my misdeeds which I have done in 1433. There were things that I wish I have not done, words which I should not utter, actions which I have stupidly done and the decisions which I should or should not take. Certainly those horrendous actions were the priceless lessons to groom myself as a matured adult and slowly to make me as  an abid or a servant of Allah. I believe that nothing happens in vain and Allah certainly speaks or teaches me on certain values to be inculcated  in order to be close to His way...

On another note, hijrah requires me to sacrifice to gain a path leads to Allah and a path of success, continuous hard work and a tested perseverance and a jihad to leave a wrongdoing, a wrong path...

Talking about jihad and sacrifice, those are inseparable elements in hijrah, let us sacrifice some of our fortune and time to help and pray to our Muslims brothers and sisters all around the world, especially to those brothers and sisters in Palestine....May Allah grant our doa and please Allah helps them....

Waalahualam 


RELATED POSTS

0 comments