Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

US Open

9:07 PM Ellie 0 Comments Category :

My feeling is quite sinking, why??? I wish I can write everything here!!! How horrendous I view things around me, I need to think it positive.. With hectic life, up side down feeling, whatever things linger in my mind, I need to stay calm and collective. Telling you it is hard!!! Sigh

Amid of all this, there are positive note.....first, I passed my course..a compulsory course for all civil servants. I was not quite confident to pass the hurdle and tq for Allah for His help..I wont make it without Him and how I wish to share this piece of news with.....sigh!!!



US open finally rise up its curtains today..what an opening match between Nadal and Phau, a bloke from German. I know a lot more to come from this muscular guy... How about the defending champion RF?? After losing his no 1 crown to RN, I definitely know that he will battle it hard to defend his title and win his first Grand Slam this year. Hopefully RF vs RN in the final, though u cannot deny the challenges from Djokovic, Blake, and other usual suspects. I predict RN will win, nothing can stop him unless his fatigue!! his own self!! Will post an update later!!!



This cheer me up, keeps me bz, make me forget at least for a while of what around me, esp things in my head and my heart!!! Sigh

RELATED POSTS

0 comments