Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

Jom Membaca

10:40 AM Ellie 0 Comments Category :












all pictures courtesy of amazon


I have just realised how tardy I was or am....earlier this year I promised myself to complete one book each month. Little did I know the pact which I boldly made earlier remain as promise...huhuhu...in 9 months, I have only completed 5 book..
3 of the books of course from my favourite writer Sophie Kinsella and eventually I have completed the series on shopaholic. As usual Kinsella's style never failed to awe me and these two books I would recommend to release whatever tension you may have. Am looking forward to borrow 'Undomestic Goddess' (borrow yaa bukan beli) from pp in Brisketambola (perhaps you guys should go more often to car boot sales...hehe)

I choose to read David Beckham because this book was given to me as a gift and really treasured it as I dont have the copy of David Beckham official autobiography. So I can say that book as complimentary!!! ..............

I know pp might think that I choose to read Elizabeth Gilbert novel due to its movie...but a simple No. I bought this book somewhere in January after my trip to Singapore without me having idea of that movie. Yes, I love reading autobiography and to read this really like I was part of the journey. Am looking forward to watch Erin Brokovich (opsss Julia Roberts) in the silver screen as Liz..ermmm...usually the movie failed to capture each moment from the book..well we just wait and see yaa...

Currently I have 2 books on my bed...one autobiography of Martin Luther King Jr which I bought at Swindon and the other on Frederick Forsyth's entitled The Afghan. Hope I could finish all by November...I've got too many books to read..yet too little time to spend before embarking my doctorate studies next year...sigh...

Okey...got to go...need to plan meticulously to the event next week..what?? wait and see yaa...wink ... wink ...wink ...

RELATED POSTS

0 comments