Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

Hola 2011

9:17 PM Ellie 0 Comments Category :

BONNE ANNEE A TOUS !! Deseados un FELIZ 2011!!!

I have no special resolution this year...nothing grandeur...Pray that everything goes well..have a good health and strength in the solemn endeavour in achieving one of the the zenith and pinnacle of human achievement..so to speak...I need His benediction particularly to delineate my apprehension whenever I have one in that lone and bumpy journey, to face convolution moment which might torment me into pieces, ardours in inscription, reading...the list is endless...fuhh..

Whatever trial, tribulation, agony, saccharine moment, luscious memories in 2010, those have paved ways for me to be tough mentally and physically...alas how knackered and topsy turvy I was...I've learnt precious life lessons which never written anywhere and Allah knows I am still trying ferociously to comprehend each plans in the status quo and whatever forthcoming.

RELATED POSTS

0 comments