Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

I realise..........

11:15 AM Ellie 0 Comments Category :

I realise that I've not posted anything since October..I feel sorry for my hiatus..to myself not to the readers as I know I have not one...unless the usual suspect...hehehe

I didnt pen my thought simply not want to..sometimes something is better off to be unsaid!!! In this 2 silent months, myriad of things happen which some could be considered as good thingy, put smile on my facade, also could be convolution which again I consider them as message from Almighty to make me stronger, try to be judgmental of life package deem suitable and apparently some issues become vividly for me. Things might behave against my choice albeit it is a choice that happen within the most appropriate reason, His reason. His mysterious reason which I always gaze how and why it endows on others not on me. Of course there will always be a wisdom to make me stronger, wiser, more patient, be a critical thinker and positive.

Till next time....

RELATED POSTS

0 comments