Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

Finally

12:11 AM Ellie 0 Comments Category :


Yeah....finally....no! not that I have finished my 1st draft proposal ...still loooooooooog way to go...hehehe...no..not that am done with my preliminary study analysis...No, not that I have completed a paper to be sent....which I hope my sv will not read this or know about this blog...

Notice the words around me is too academic (academic sangat lah ) ...yes my life engulfs around T.H.E.S.I.S.

Smirk!!

It is just that am finally have time to post something here....Since last week, my entry just ended up in the draft.. abruptly stop due to unforeseen class assignment...huhuhu

So, amid  of all these I managed to listen to Maher Zain latest album..which contain his latest single No 1, alas,  my choice is on his Arabic songs...especially ya Muhammad, Assalamu Alayka...which both would  remind me of our Prophet Muhammad...thanks to brother Maher. Barrakallah hu fi ya akhi!




Enjoy the video till you still can access it...otherwise go and get the album people...got mine already...

Till next time peeps! Ta da..



RELATED POSTS

0 comments