Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

The week that was....

12:01 PM Ellie 0 Comments Category :

Feeling blessed! It is certainly good to be back as I found it hard to knock the keyboard nowadays...Need to have an ultra motivation to update blog. 

This entry is actually a sum up of what had happen last week...

I

Losing to the arc-rival was not a good feeling especially under a new manager Mr David Moyes. Yes, I know this match does not mean that L has already secured a premier league trophy, alas losing is still an agony to endure.  


Another thing which bother us most as a fan is,  United is always doggy in the transfer market ..sigh! Numerous times,  United always found it hard  to attract best players coming to Old Trafford...look at how Arjen Robben, Eden Hazard and John Obi Mikael were robbed by Chelsea under our nose (no regret for J.O.M though) , Alan Shearer by Newcastle, Wesley Sneijder and a lot more. Now similar thing happen under Mr Moyes, a lot had pointed to the failure of Gills successor, Mr Woodward blunder, ermmm, which I could not agree more, in securing Fabregas, Thiago and Herrera. Probably the inexperience of Woodward who left it late to wrap up the deal halted the transfer and it was further aggravated with The Glazers reluctant to spend regardless of what they claimed. Smirk!! 


Albeit of the transfer-saga, I would like to welcome Fellaine to the squad! Yes, I admire this lad and last season he was one of the midfielder in my fantasy premier league squad...heheheheh...which I did not done badly last season as my team was second in the table....


 Yes, I am the Lipstick Jungle...hahaha which easily distinguish me from men competitor in the league! 
Yes, I guess am the only woman there! 

II

US Open

Another favourite sport! Miss Serena Williams already secured her 5th US open crown after defeated Azarenka last night! However, the one which I am looking forward is today finale between Nadal and Djokovic. There were many surprises this year as Fedex failed in the fourth round...huhuhu....including Sharapova, Del Potro and Murray. I think you can guess who is my choice to win the US open, yes vamos Rafa! hehehe


III

The hottest topic lately is the increase of pump prices and inflation. As rakyat marhaien the only choice available is to stop unnecessary spending and that including a travelling plan abroad huhuhu, start saving and to start thinking of having part time job again...(after am done with my PhD though...hihihi) 

IV

credits to Islamic-quotes

It is the BEST time to F.O.C.U.S!

RELATED POSTS

0 comments