Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

2015

11:05 AM Ellie 0 Comments Category :


Goodbye 2014. 

How was 2014? 

Alhamdulilah....there were some hiccups, mistakes, sins, trial and tribulation along this way BUT I would rather counting the blessing. I am forever grateful to Him  for whatever comes. Hiccups in my study make me creative in finding ways to solve it. Mistakes I did  on others either  intentionally or not unleash the beast in me and compel me to seek forgiveness from Him. The rejection, mistreated and negative action made by others on me teach my heart the meaning of forgiveness. The trial and tribulations have paved ways for me to see things from different lenses and perspectives.,,,seeking wisdom and praising His greatness. 

Alhamdulillah for the joy, blessing and rezk from Him. The joy of travelling to certain parts of the world which further enhance my gratitude and amazement of His creation. The blessing of having my prayers granted put me over the cloud nine and be reminded of nothing impossible in His realm. The continous rezk of good limbs to bow to only Him, a blessing unspoiled sight to read His holly Quran, endowed  by Him  a heart and functional brain to understand words that I read and yes the list is endless and as a servant of Him I feel so minuscule in front of Him. I am a sinner,...continue to be one  and only the blessing from Him could save me . 

 I left 2014 with a concoction feeling.  

I enter 2015 also with concoction feeling too.  A lot have been said about 2015. Many predictions have been made as if the crystal ball is in  everybody's hand. Premonition made by the expert in the field and even the 'keyboard warrior'. In this 365 days in 2015 certainly the good, the bad and the ugly things awaiting our way.  Again the joy, trial and tribulation are the gift knocking our doors. Alas, one thing remain, the undivided conviction  in Him would make all the predictions going sour and make us able to pass whatever predicaments along the way. Indeed 2015 is not going to be easy! 

To all flood victims in East Coast...including me...be patient with beautiful patient!  The bricks, roof and properties may  be destroyed but the bricks, stick and stone built on the trust of Him will not drifting away. A house or a mansion for us in Jannah...Aamiin! 

RELATED POSTS

0 comments