Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

July

11:02 PM Ellie 0 Comments Category :

I love July......it is a mid-year, a month to contemplate all my resolutions (sound many huh!!) Alhamdulillah, I have achieved some, and working very hard now to coup them all...hope I can make it this year. Apa dia tuh??? biar aku jer lah yg tahu....secret lor!!

I love July because of my birthday...though it is at the very end of July! and my best frend birthday too...kita sesama meniti hari2 yg tak berapa muda lah yaa...huhuhu

July...because of big sport event, Wimbledon tennis, EURO, World Cup, or Copa America...which make me sad to leave the telly..ngeh..ngeh...July means transfer speculation....busy transfer market in EPL...I love gossip..only football gossip and rumours...though Ronaldo tugs of war make me sick.

July---I am counting days and months...another 4 months to go.....

RELATED POSTS

0 comments