Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

2 be or not 2be

12:59 AM Ellie 0 Comments Category :

Sometimes, I thought that my blog is all about sport entries, ranging from Football,Man United to tennis. Hey!! I could not help it...this is my life...a boring life actually..dull but the I am thankful for life that He choses for me...so this time, I wont pen my thought on sport...a bit jer laa

2 be or not 2 be.....Ronaldo to Real Madrid!! Sigh!!! I am not his fan, I would rather watch Ryan Giggs's DVD then his, let alone to put his poster in my bed...plezzz. But then what he did to all United fans cannot be forgiven. It seems that money is everything to a guy from Madeira, Portugal...he didnt respect his contract and it is an insult to the injury to accuse United treated him as slave?? What??? absurd!!! so seriously if he really goes to Madrid, he soon be forgotten, and I would proud to wear a shirt "Ronaldo....Who??? and would love to display it in my friendster and this blog...huhuhu....

seriously.....Have u ever felt insecure, worried, not confident and uncertainty in life..like 2 be or not 2 be....rasanya ada kan...ntahlah it is difficult to xplain...idup nih ginilah sbb ianya bukan d tangan kita.....harapnya apa yang sedang aku usahakan ini akan jadik...2 be...and always pray to Allah that whatever i do know is towards the best in my life.......not a horrendous one......berbahagialah sapa yang dapat apa yg d cita-citakan....sigh!!!

RELATED POSTS

0 comments