Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

Wimbledon

5:17 PM Ellie 0 Comments Category :

I know the tournament is a week gone,but the euphoria still felt. First my wish is come true, Wimbledon witnessed a new king...Rafael Nadal...( i wont comment the lady's champion here...huhuhu) I am a fan of Nadal, let alone to see Federer lost his crown, Grand Slam, but i just want to see a new champion, that's it....hehehe

It was an epic game, four hours, delayed by the rain though..that time it was 1 am in Msia..mmg ngantuk giler lah but it was worth waking up for.. Both were superb, couldnt imagine they swapped points after another, chasing point, tie-break, two or three match points for Nadal...a come back by Federer after losing first two sets...that is a champion quality.....If i was the spectators there, i could considered myself as damn lucky...so for Grand Slam this year, Federer still looking for the his first title after losing in Australia...Djokovic claimed the title and both taken by Nadal in French Open and Wimbledon. I know this guy from Basel will come back again...I think next is Mercedes Cup...mmm in Germany.

What I like most about Wimbledon is the tournament is in London..my fav city...it tradition. U know I like Wimbledon not because of tennis but due to Wimbledon FC...hehehe...nothing extraordinary, it just I dont like the way they play....long ball, robust, aggressive especially the like of Vinny Jones...heehehe..where is this guy now..i dont have the idea....that was back in 90's.

Wimbledon is also unique because of it's outfit...all white, play on grass court make it more contrast...So this year as well saw the emergence of Marat Safin...and new players from China, Thailand..go Asia..go..wpun Malaysia mmg hampeh!! hehehehe...

Watch up this players..S. Wawrinka, Gulbis (19 years old who make Nadal's sweat during 2nd round) and Schuettler....if they shine this year..remember where do you get this from...hehehe

RELATED POSTS

0 comments