Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

2008 as it was

1:50 PM Ellie 0 Comments Category :

Last year 2008 was quite a roller-coaster ride...i have experienced myself at the top and bottom of the wheel. Let me recap things that I have gone through last year


Jan - Bon Voyage to my close one, hope I can emulate the same, though i know deep down that it takes me ages to be in the same league.....
- New semester begins, same stories like last semester, same old faces..ermmm

Feb - Attending translation and proff read process for PKB annual report at B.Keluang

Mac - Decided to go to UK end of this year,so purchased ticket via Expedia...RM3000 the
cheapest deal in town babe!!!
- Seat for IELTS test, without much preparation I managed to get band 7..ermm
- Attended writing course in IKIM

April - Called for BTN course and induction course for civil servant (what a relief!!!)
spend a week at Besut and 2 weeks at Kuala Terengganu, having jolly times with new
friends.

May - forgot..not significant event

June - Buy new camera, for the trip!!!
- launch my blog

July - My besday...nothing much I hope...to pursuit my PhD soon....
- new semester begins...counting months...4 months to go for my trip
- attended CPCM course in Kulim

Aug - Pass the induction course & BTN

Sept - Raya and meeting few frends

Oct - Audit...ermm breathless

Nov - I wish, I didnt wish so hard

Dec - 20 Dec, landed at Heathrow London, I several times pinched myself to make sure this is
real!!!
- Went to Edinburgh, Scotland
- Visited Manchester United homegrown (Old Trafford) and having christmas and boxing
day at Manchester
- with my own eyes, I can see Eiffel Tower for the first time in my life...spend 2 days in
Paris and Disneyland Paris
- 3 days in Venice, Italy and celebrate new year 2009 there... i live in a dream only for a
while!!!

RELATED POSTS

0 comments