Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

Distraction

1:29 PM Ellie 1 Comments Category :

Some people need sweet distraction.

Some people trying very hard to avoid that sweet distraction.

Me?? I am in dire need of distraction. Either saccharine distraction or not that aint matter. Distract me from daunting and intimidating predicament which lies in my head, mind and heart that I carry with me everywhere. Every single things somehow will remind me of so many disconsolate things which end up myself either breaking my nerves or left wondering. At the back of my feeble mind, I wondered for how many days, months or even years I have to go through such tribulations, bitterness, pain and anguish. Sigh!

I know one day, one fine day those feeling will cease and I may enjoy idyllic life. As for now I observe begrudgingly of what life bestow on others and I could muster a draggy smile on my facade.

Distraction may not be something sumptuous of visiting beaches, monuments, places and shopping therapy. Just keep it low, playing favourite record over and over again, succumb myself to non-stop reading, watching movies back to back and having marathon of Glee, CSI, Oprah Winfrey or even old episode of Desperate Housewives...hehehe...

**At the time of me finishing this inscriptions-Glee version of Lady Gaga 'Poker Face' is the lullaby in my ears..

Can't read my, can't read my
No he can't read my poker face
(She's got to love nobody)
Can't read my, can't read my
No he can't read my poker face
(She's got to love nobody)

P-p-p-poker face, p-p-poker face
(Mum mum mum mah)
P-p-p-poker face, p-p-poker face
(Mum mum mum mah)

RELATED POSTS

1 comments