Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

Back

10:45 AM Ellie 0 Comments Category :

Achooo!!!……banyakknya habuk…bersawang!!! Hehehe…am deliberately left this blog unattended for a month…as too many errands to do, catching deadlines to submit forms, responsibility to be fulfilled to the government terchinta… monitoring one of my baby project and traveling to the other side of the world. Now am back to my toe….back to mundane life that at the juncture, perseverance tested……….

1

So lemme talk about things that I luv rite?? Read this at your risk…as it is on footy..if not, please proceed to no 2…hihihi

Welcome De Gea, Ashley Young and Phil Jones to Man United. A surprise signing would be Jones from Rovers…I only saw him in one match and unfortunately he failed to capture my attention…huhuhu….last year United had signed fellow defender, Chris Smalling and United never failed to produce quality defenders in the past in the caliber of Johnny Evans, Gibson, Brown, O’Shea, the Neville brothers and still many young apprentices are waiting in the wings… so another young defender really a surprise summer signing. Probably Jones will have a great partnership with Smalling, would be an ideal replacement to Ferdinand/Vidic in the future. Maybe they can emulate what Daisy and Dolly have done in the past, created a good central defender which was envied by many squads in the 80’s. WTH is Dolly and Daisy?? Hehehe…..none other than Sunderland big boss himself, Steven Bruce and his compatriot Gary Andrew Pallister.

Ashley Young is a brilliant signing….an addition to the in depth squad especially when United already sold its utility man John O’Shea, retirement in Paul Ginger Scholes and injury prone Owen Hargreaves. For years, Sir Alex has been looking diligently the great understudy for Ryan Giggs…in his attempt, he found it in Cristiano Ronaldo but the lure for money and fame put a toll…It is massive to see another local lad replacing Giggs and the combination of Valencia and Young would be lethal and it would be busy in the middle of the park if they together with Nani, Anderson and Park Ji-Sung are fit and Wesley Snejjder as central midfielder holding and battling the engine like Roy Maurice Keane did, and that prospects would bring tears to any EPL squad…hehehe…but United still waiting for Sneijder, his demand for wages is quite barmy at United….a factor that hindered many good and quality players to sign for United in the past….

Alas other players can still fill the void like Rooney…he loves to play as playmaker and play behind the striker. Really hope that Sir Alex will give opportunity to Macheda, a chance that he fully deserve and his partnership with Javier ‘Chicharito” Hernandez will blossom.

Frankly, I was disgruntled to see released players to become household names in other clubs, the likes of Giussepe Rossi in Villarreal, Gerrard Pique in Barcelona and Diego Forlan in Atletico Madrid. Those players should stay at Old Trafford, fight for their places and I know their maturity under the surveillance of Sir Alex benefited by others.

David de Gea….ermmm..what can I say about him?? Let us wait and see what this lad can bring to the club….can he really replace Van Der Sar? or to certain extend worthy to be regarded in the same breath as Peter Schmeichel…a legendary Dane. Nevertheless I felt sorry for Tomasz Kuszczak….

……..thanks to John O’Shea, David Brown, Edwin Van Der Sar, Gary Alexander Neville, Paul Scholes, Owen Hagreaves and Good luck guys!!! Thanks 4 the memories……

2

Chelski, Liverfool and Gooners will be in KL this month…before am rambling too long…lemme mention this…on the way to Cambridge last month, inside the train from St Pancras, I saw Emirates Stadium…if only…if only I can stop the train and take a photos….but to no avail…huhuhu…previously Gooners stadium in Highbury….hey am football fan and visiting nemesis stadium doesn’t mean I shift my allegiance…hehe….Well back to the Asian Tour…all I can comment that it is a good exposure for our young lads to play against EPL giant…particularly in the preparation for World Cup qualifier…..Good luck to Mat Yo and the geng!! Hehe…

I won’t be in stadium…just watching from my bedroom…the same that I did when Man United came last time…my feet were tight!! FYI, If you are in England, you will not have the luxury to watch all footy games, back to back, no encore, no live telecast; to do so, you need to subscribe satellite TV like SKY and need to pay TV license (mcm kat Malaya lesen tv zaman 70an dan 80an…hehehe….) and heavy fined would be imposed if you watch TV without registration and license so the Britons would go to stadium, lucky enough if they are the season ticket holders (otherwise they need to queue up long enough to get the ticket) or simply watch it in bar and having a pint or two…. If the team lost, you might see them on street yelling, purging, …even worse I bumped into them in Paris tube, early morning, on our journey to Charles De Gaulle airport, I just stood there, kept quiet, prayed and I would disembarked from the coach if situation did not come any better…it was one of the scariest moment of traveling abroad….

3

Hail to new no 1 man….Djokovic…. am not your fan and hate your antics but still you deserve to be crowned as Wimbledon Champion…so sad to see local lad Andy Murray lost to Nadal and I think Nadal needs to have a better strategy to face Djoker in next US open……On personal note, it is irony that I have been to London thrice (and twice when the Wimbledon Open was going on) and still no rezeki to pay a visit to Wimbledon and Wembley Stadium….huhu…maybe my fourth visit??


4

It is July and I still waiting anxiously to the great things should be happening in September. Make or break!!! What come may, I shall cherish it and plan accordingly. Always believe a blessing in each ways though it might be against my wish…. (am gutted when I wrote this) I do envy those who are endowed the chance to walk on the dream…. Yes, I probably have the same crave and dream of it since I was a kid and that never faded away from me till this is written, but our destiny and path isn’t the same….it is nothing but a figment for me….Sigh!! My path of greatness probably not a smooth sailing, I have been struggling since 2004 to be in a place deem fit and worthy, fighting for every opportunities….knocking each doors, windows, balustrade or whatever it called…..till my fist swollen, beating all odds, pull my sock up, fight like I am wearing a heart upon my sleeves…and can say that what am doing it now!!!

Yes, at the juncture of moment, I feel lethargic and waive my hope… ….Yes, I know this knotty life leaves me with a profound devastated feeling as this road is less taken and seriously nobody would like to be in this road let alone exchange their smooth ride with me….NOBODY…

5

Frankly am not in the mood to write on my trip to the other side of the world....

6

The clock is ticking...my besday is approaching....ermm

7

Till next time....ciao

RELATED POSTS

0 comments