Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

A month that was....

10:17 AM Ellie 0 Comments Category :

I

KB – KL – KK – KL – AOR – Sintok – Langkawi - Sintok - Sungai Petani – Penang – KL - KB

Pretty hectic huh…yeah when it comes to traveling but nay…it took me more than a month to complete the route…..so that would be an excuse of not updating the blog..hehehe…

II

Last month was awesome….the fact that I have to stay in a haunted hotel in Sintok (am sound chessy…I know) for a month to attend scholarly lectures from scholars made me miniscule and throughout that session I doubted my decision to spend 3 years in vicinity of academia, endless reading, proposals, literature review etc….A course made me burnt midnight oil till the wee hours to complete….endless presentation tasks as a yardstick to measure my ability to gauge knowledge and comprehension and that grow apprehension in me..even to the highest scale…am not referring to Likert Scales though….hehehe….and there are going to be a topsy-turvy life come this September and onwards….huk huk…am I ready??

III

Amidst of all the madness of being away from home, tv programmes and footy matches…hehe and being tortured mentally not physically yaa…(sumptuous meal 5 times per day…weight scale never lied…huhuhu) I have found a wonderful soul…awesome mortal who despite differences in thoughts, disciplines and status….confluence to become good buddies within a month. We did have a fair share of laugh and banter with each other; even we have nicknames and pledge to be back within 3 years. Thanks for the memories gang and really hope that everybody will be conferred with that title and finish that journey of milestone…(even me is quite dreadful when I write this sentence)

IV

United…yes that United in Red….was crowned as champion for 19 times, breaking the record, personally, record is made to be broken so I don’t care much…, what more significant is for the team to be competitive and keep on producing a stellar performance especially in European competition. Yes…United lost again to a better team last night and I won’t feel remorse and no qualm about the performance. Barca deserved to be no 1 in Europe.


V

French Open 2011….I love clay court and I love to witness ferocious battle on that red clay, hit the baseline, stroke, aces….and this time I wont predict who will be the champion. Djoker has a wonderful season starting from OZ open, FeDex is still struggling, Nadal has a whimsical season and women category again bore me…hehe…


VI

Sometimes certain thing is better left to be unsaid and at no. VI I opt to be silent…


It is nearly June…5 months gone and this year is really tough and I mentally lethargic...

RELATED POSTS

0 comments