Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

Ordinary day

4:12 PM Ellie 0 Comments Category :

Today is just an ordinary day.....

7. 35 - arrived at office and thumbed print..(am always the second to arrive at office)

8.00am - having a cuppa......actually a mug of coffee and 5 pieces of biscuits..

8.37am - a sound coming from ageing phone....a message (the 1st for today)

1.20pm - a buzz chat sound from my niece....a sentence that put smile to my face

4.00pm - unexpected colleague of mine yelling and utter 'that words' but nobody realise (great!! I wont people to notice too)

5.45pm - a tone from ageing phone...again.. surprise greeting from Leo friend!!

7.00pm - similar tone again...colleague of mine in confinement texting a greeting,
(irony when other colleague at office didnt know anything...hehe)


I probably having a dull and ordinary day today same as yesterday...despite the fact that TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY ..yes, no notification in Facebook or reminder anywhere....no birthday cake in the fridge today unless me buy it for myself...no special melodious song, words or cards.....

Nevertheless am thankful to have a good health, that am still alive till at this very moment..to have a wonderful brain to pen my thoughts and to plan ahead in life, to have a wonderful family around who I can run to everyday...to have mediocre students whose existence signify that I am still employed...to have trials and tribulations in life which symbolize that I have HIM to rely on and to face convolutions in life which make me stronger and having critical hindsight.

Can I still say my day is ordinary??

RELATED POSTS

0 comments