Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

Decision...decision....decision..

9:37 AM Ellie 0 Comments Category :

Yesterday evening...quite late evening I have a meeting with my sv....it was unplanned as I thought to meet her next week  quite unprepared to put forward idea and to argue...so it was not a good meeting..ermmm...of course I should do much better next time and I subtly agree that to be at this stage I must have a sharp mind anytime and anywhere, especially when things like this prevail again....


To fully engage in one study also meant that I have to be ready to make a decision...be responsible to decide what to do, to focus, methodology to be employed, to be affirmed in my choice...and dare to accept whatever consequences later in viva-voce...huhuhu and I would rather be in nebolous situation now rather than later...


My journey to the pinnacle of human achievement, so to speak, though I bet to differ on this,  is 4 months old, nevertheless myriad of things gained and learnt.. if I ever put them into a book I guess mine is already in volume 2..hehehe...


Indeed this is a journey of the life time, a solemn endevour... experience and joyful thing enticing though the apprehension grows...For me that is the beauty of Allah creation....a concoction of feeling signify how feeble human is, realizing it suffice for me that Allah is the best decision maker, whatever come is the best for me and never, I pray to you Allah, never, to make me alone and unattended in each decisions and path that I make..never leave my fate on my own...


Ermm more decision to be made today....where to study arr?? where to start to amend the framework? huhu....till next entry peep!! 









RELATED POSTS

0 comments