Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

New santuary

12:40 PM Ellie 0 Comments Category :


I

I would relish the chance of doing my work elsewhere, other than at the usual suspect  places; home or library. So here am in Ipoh, doing my writing (yg lajunya blog bukan chapter huhuhu).. I would say a day breakaway.Spend a night in Kinta Riverfront hotel and suit which is a new hotel in which this place unavailable in Mr Tom aka garmin..huhuhu. So we were lost (as usual), after several stops and a called made  to the hotel...finally we reached this place! Like I said it is a brand new hotel, so expect a new technology used as compare to the old hotel. You can expect flat screen tv and electronic button for lights, cleaning services and door. Most important is it free WiFi...hehehe. The food - I would say a usual food for breakfast....


view from our room

working...working...working...
II

Few close friends of mine sms and bbm on my absentees in UKM...well of course I was backhome for a month, in Ramadhan so I understood if I am under the radar. I completely move out from Bangi area and stay in sanctuary place...in which I dont know for how long, it all depends on Allah's plan.

III

Congratulation to Mr Andy Murray...a new US champion! A sweet victory from a man who never give up to play and to compete. 2012 is indeed a good year for Andy after winning the Olympic medal beaten FeDex and now a Grand Slam US open beating Djokovic. FeDex returns to No 1 spot, Djokovic was excellent last year with his phenomenal achievement but Nadal still haunted with a knee injury.

IV

Sometimes along this bumpy, dark and long route..fatigue incinerate a soul...a weak and tested soul of me would love to plan for a escapade...probably a week in a cold place or 2 weeks in a peaceful place or a couple of days somewhere with a few good old buddies or my beloved mum or a breakaway like this to satisfy an insatiable soul of mine... Hope next year biizinillah...

okey...about time to check out...
till next time peeps!




RELATED POSTS

0 comments