Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

Reminiscence #1

7:17 PM Ellie 0 Comments Category :




Ting…(sort of)
Got an email notification via BB...
Email from MAS…yes Malaysian Airlines system…
As an Enrich member receiving such notification is normal…
"Huge 4 days saving to London on A380…."
Tempting?? Yes really tempting in the midst of writing, craving for escapade, an arid soul of me longing for different weather and of course cuci mata…hehehehe

So, I just surf the website and yes the deal is quite tempting….London return (RM2,999) ermmm
I used to get a deal slightly cheaper than this..2009 2010 trip to London …and Yes, if Ian is still in UK, I would book it and explore UK more...but that of course with Allah's willing.... ( Biiznillah)…..


I noticed that I have not shared much about my previous trip….no picture in facebook too ermm...
It is better to keep thing to myself...I don't want people to think that am showing off...so avoiding such action would be much better there. In this blog luckily not many people know me so I feel a bit free to put some photos....

It just so let put this entry as Reminiscence  #1…
Let me reminiscence  my trip in June 2010…

The highlight would be a 3 days trip to Prague…but I also went to fewer places in UK, like Cardiff, Salisbury, car boot sale in Whit-church (Knowle) , Bath Spa, Weston Super-Mare and Madame Tussaud in London.

 So, for this entry lemme talk write about Salisbury
What makes Salisbury so special?
Perhaps not many people know about Salisbury but when the mere-mention of STONEHENGE, people could easily picture a unique rock rite? Yes, like any normal town in UK, Salisbury is so peaceful and calm.It is a beautiful place to visit, people is so polite and friendly and the weather is just awesome with its summer breeze.

 
The picture of Stonehenge would be better without me in it…hehehe


Of course to enter this place, need to pay certain amount of fee. The different fare for the admission with earplug that the visitors will be listened to the commentator ..not a compulsory though…

 The Stonehenge is an attraction but frankly am more interested in exploring the town…there is a cathedral and park, with green water where I can find few ducks...eating nasi goreng...hehehe....such a tranquility....

I could not find other photos in Salisbury...ermm I may have put them somewhere....huhuhu

Next time (If I may have a mood to write on my travel experience) I will write about Bath-Spa....

It is Saturday and happy working for me!!

RELATED POSTS

0 comments