Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

"Wake me up when September ends"

12:06 PM Ellie 0 Comments Category :


Yeah people it is already October …ermm...

How time flies so fast. It is irony how dreadful time would be for different people and how anxious they can be or how happy they can be when the word time is mentioned. Some might be counting days on the big day…ermm, some might be counting hours to switch off the computer to be home after long hours at work, some might pray the time will stop as to capture the joyful moment, some would wish the clock will strike slow, so that many tasks can be done in a day, some would hope time will heal the pain and grief of losing the beloved one, some may pray for extra time at the dying minute so there is a slim chance of winning the game,  some would be counting days, second, to pack the bag and travel, to complete the study, to meet the supervisor (hehehe), to be reunited with the loved one, family, a nervous time waiting for a result after viva voce, some pray harder to have more time to live and repent, and of course at the time of writing I am waiting for my rice (using rice cooker tapi)...hehehe

Yes….T.I.M.E is the centre of Allah's creation…look at how  time brings an individual from one stages to another, from infant to toddler to kid to youth to adult to old age and eventually died or the process of dying can be somewhere in between.  Everything works in a prescribed time. There is a precise time for solat, for fasting, hajj and zakah. .. There is a  specific  time when Allah granted our doa easily.   There is an exact time for fruit to ripe, a flower to blossom,  a butterfly leaves the cocoon, the 4 seasons to come, detail time to get the mixture become fluffy and etc etc....All I can say that nothing works without time, yes even to the experiment in the lab requires time and perseverance, time for a research maturity, saturation of data, time to do transcribing ….bla..bla…all I can say that everything revolves around time.  So time is the precious gift in this world.

The time that I have as PhD student, really make me realizes that time is at every nook and cranny of our life. I agree that one of the precious lesson in doing PhD is I have a time on my own...to plan my work, to gain more knowledge, to be close to Allah, to do a lot of reflective thinking, more time to perform extra solat...ermm.. In fact,   Allah  continuously reminds us the significant of time…He puts it in the special place...Surah Al-Asr…. Time is precious…too precious that nothing in this world can buy time….the billionaire may delay the flight schedule, may get shorter time to move from one place to another  using superjet...but no one can stop whenever the time comes for you to lose your life. Only Allah knows when is the best time for everything that we do and we face, marriage, success, fortune, trial, tribulation and death are all works in the miracle of time…..So if you people out there having a rough time, a fail plan…trust Allah, the TIME will come....trust me His plan is the best and His TIME is the best...

Certainly this entry is a gentle reminder to me….reminder to repent, to do good deeds, to give a lot of donation, to do charity, to forgive bad people in my life, to spend more time with my family, to take care of my health, to finish my work, to……..the list is endless….

Ermm tetiba teringat pertanyaan Iman Syafie apa yg makin jauh dan dekat dengan kita…

Mati adalah semakin  dekat
Masa adalah semakin jauh...

Waalahualam….

 So what is the connection of this entry title with Green Day? Simple answer is nothing... I just love the sentence sounds....Yes I bought Green Day album called "Dookie" long time ago...and my fav song is 'When I come around'...but I think I have lost the CD...

Ok time is up..periuk dah berbunyi...nasi dah masak...Jom Lunch!

anyway.... I think one person really  appreciates the values of  time is Usain Bolt (hehehehe)

RELATED POSTS

0 comments