Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

2011 - the year that was

5:35 PM Ellie 0 Comments Category :

Am suppose to post this entry earlier but... I have thousand reasons to be tardy...hehehe
Frankly  I just want to put relevant photos elucidate what was 2011 to me....


March 

Conference in UPSI...meet the guy flesh and blood



Trip to Kota Kinabalu (my 3rd to UMS)

 April


QA (PhD) course at EDC, Sintok

May 
Home sweet home aka my baby project

June

Brunei 
London 

Oxford 


Harry Potter set



should i say Malfoy tree's? hehehe


Cambridge


Cardiff  bay, Wales


Madrid, Spain


Marrakesh, Morocco (Maghribi) 

July 




Last trip with my father to Batu Pahat & Segamat


September 


UKM enrollment 



I dont have a gut to put a grave picture  here...I reserve that picture in my heart and carry with me all the time. I really miss you Babah!! 

Yes, I do have fair share of other bitter and luscious event last year....being me am not keen to share certain personal life of mine which I deem private to me...


Till next entry...tadaaa... 


RELATED POSTS

0 comments