Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

Finally

5:45 AM Ellie 0 Comments Category :



After almost 3 months of speculation, huhu-haha of probably one of the longest,tedious transfer saga, FINALLY United signed a man hailed from Bulgaria. What a relief to see him in Old Trafford, at first I thought the deal will dead. I know how much Spurs hate Man United and at the edge of transfer deadline Spurs reportedly received the request from City, our arch-rival. I couldnt believe myself that!! Sigh!!! It was too obvious Berba would love to join United which is the bigger and MASSIVE club than city, also the opportunity to challenge and compete in major silverware EPL and CL.

Personally, I dont know much about this bloke, a part from his skills and goal getting ability when he played for Bayer Leverkusen...mind u before he joined Spurs. Last season he was superb, he was not only scoring goals, he can also set up one. Probably he is better than Ruud..sorry mate!!

Mmmm.....I think i will reserve more compliment about him till his scoring speaks for himself....looking forward to his United debut against Liverfoool, Berba dont let us down mate!!!

RELATED POSTS

0 comments