Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

Dec 20

8:27 PM Ellie 0 Comments Category :

Today is Dec 20, 2009....what is so special about today?? No..it is just one of the mundane day which I have to go through.......what I want to say is about Dec 20 last year. I couldn't forget what had happened last year, deep down in my heart how I wish history repeated itself. Even how much I want it, things in reality suggest otherwise.


Why last year?? One or two people might know it...for me last year was humongous ..I abhor to divulge my inner self feeling now, but my present feeling is very much influenced by my past. My past childhood experience was tough, came from mediocre family, I lived from one paycheck to another. The meager income left, saved only for education, which unlike today, more on personal insurance. It meant that saving in the good old days did not spell the words T.R.A.V.E.L...

As I grew up, I always kept a dream to travel abroad, I would picture myself in Princeton or St Andrew as my alma mater, learn nitty-gritty thing of History...hehehe.....surely plethora of historical marks made the journey meaningful... My eyes wouldn't move elsewhere as I enjoyed flipping the beautiful photos of ancient building...Tudor, Victorian...I could sense the traces of historical thingy ...I would be mesmerized with people, language, culture, architecture, weather and even time differences...to make a matter worse, the ferocious drive to be abroad further goaded by my interest in Man United!!!

Hence, when the opportunity knocked, I surely couldn't resist neither deny the joy
I got from 16 days of ethereal journey. After myriad of years dreaming, I finally landed my humble feet in UK, Scotland, France and Italy. Thus, who on earth can forget such a feat?? Forgive me for being a sentimental brat this time...

This entry just a reminiscence of what happen last year!!!

p/s To those who are endowed to have a memorable journey elsewhere this December...I know u will enjoy this trip, enrich yourself with life experience and suffice to say that I do envy it!!!

RELATED POSTS

0 comments