Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

Achtung Couch Potato!!!

9:03 AM Ellie 1 Comments Category :

YES!!! Attention or Achtung to all couch potatoes!!! The best on telly are back this January, which means a lot to be celebrated for....


Australian Open




Thanks to time differences..Australia is 2 hours ahead of Malaya so I could watch night match which is usually the high-rank-popular and to be lazing around in front of telly from 6 (after work) till 10 pm should be wicked!! hehehe....I wont predict who would be crowned as champion but probably Djokovic, FeDEx, Nadal, Murray, the Williams, couple of players from Russia..would be in final...


American Idol




One of the most celebrated thing on telly is back with new judges...no longer Simon wicked Cowell, Kara and Ellen (really hope that the Idol will not have 4 judges on the show)...am not an ardent fan so am not that looking forward to be amused with whatever comments or mesmerised with JLo sheer presence on the screen...For me AI has slowly losing its spark and the only idol for me are Clarkson, Underwood and Archuleta...

Glee




Glee will always be my favourite!! As an avid fan, am really anticipate the 2nd season..though in other part of the world the show has finished huhuh..(I have the chance to watch one episode in Sydney last November)..Why Gleek? simply due to my obsession in singing and dancing..and yes in my wildest dream being an entertainer would be a top in the list hahahahahhaha....dream on...dream on...


CSI, CSI New York, CSI Miami








My nights should be more awesome with CSI..at least I wont just singing/dancing/gossiping...hehehe...CSI is still a must see albeit without Grissom...huhu

Surely I've got many shows in the list...Desperate Housewives, Ghost Whisperers, Lipstick Jungle, Ugly Betty, TLC channel...cooking..AFC...ahak..ahak...

So apa lagik...JOM laa layannnn telly.......let us fill the nights of not doin nothing as for now..

RELATED POSTS

1 comments