Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

Moving on part 2

11:31 PM Ellie 0 Comments Category :

Eventually am moving in...not to another university let alone abroad although I did receive 2 offers from other local universities after I have decided to say yes to the UK...M offer...kui kui kui

What I meant is that....I just changed to a new template....seriously am not that super-creative and yet am doing this out of boredom....and try to find the strength in self....Frankly that is vital for me to feel good about self...PhD is all about self, between me, me study, supervisor and Allah in the journey that so damn hard....the pain is further intensify whenever you see the route on the side is greener.....and this as if rubbing salt to an open injury... doesn't help at all....

Ermm in the spirit of Muharram and New Year 2012... New resolution anybody?

RELATED POSTS

0 comments