Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

Listening pleasure

4:58 PM Ellie 0 Comments Category :



In the name of Allah the most merciful and selawat to Rasullulah s.a.w


Actually I do have many things to say…the ideas just linger in my mind but I don’t feel it is time to write…hahahahah boleh camtu..albeit I want to  publish something so  since we are still in Rabiul Awal let's listen to these song…however salawat and salam to beloved Prophet must be done all the time yaaa…don’t get me wrong. It is stated firmly in holy Quran 33:56

"Allah and His angels send blessings on the Prophet : O ye who believe! Send ye blessing on him, and salute him with all respect"













p/s pinjam kata2 Ustaz Ebit Lew 'semoga menjadi asbab kepada kebaikan dan hidayah'
     

RELATED POSTS

0 comments