Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

Gut

1:16 PM Ellie 0 Comments Category :

The conversation which I have recently triggered me to write this entry, in fact certain encounters happened to me and the thing I watched on telly made me having a gut to pen my thought.

It is incorrigible for people to believe those endowed with INTELLIGENT meant to be successful. I wont be in that wagon, for me, to reach the pinnacle in your life, regardless what.....personal life, academic or career, one must have to be more than INTELLIGENT, in that matter GUT is the forgotten, peripheral element!!! I have seen not so INTELLIGENT lass defied all odd, pulled her sock's up with her GUT stepped on the steep path to be where she is now!!! On the negative note too, I have seen the other so called BRILLIANT but tardy and pessimist lass, having no GUT to face failure and rejection, wont dare of trying and yet she is still languished in the middle of nowhere. I've got tonnes of examples to support my argument but I wont rambling further as it sounds like thesis (pwehh...i wont go to that stage yet...leave this to the expert...hehe)

On the serious note, do not worry if you are not among the so called INTELLIGENT, you still can be in the hall of fame if you have a GUT in admitting and divulging your frailty. A GUT goads you to double your effort to topple frailties in whatever you define them and that eventually will lead you to be acclaimed as THE INTELLIGENT ones sooner or later.


I just want to sound sensible or nagging (whatever)...Frankly, it required a heart of steel to have a GUT (ferocious one I mean)especially to remain positive and digging it hard just to survive.

Seriously....it is DAMN HARD!!!

RELATED POSTS

0 comments