Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

I, II, III, IV, V

11:34 AM Ellie 0 Comments Category :

I

Eventually, I have handed in students' marks for this semester. Yipee!!
But am not in peace, got some tasks to be completed, have to translate few parts for annual reports, assist panels from KL to check and verify the stocks, update teaching files, update notes, clearance thingy and prepare reports. The list is on and on......

II

Rolland Garros in Paris is quite busy these days...FRENCH OPEN is back!! I would not predict who will be crowned as champion this year. Nadal looks good so does Fedex, won couple of earlier matches. Of course I would love to see FeDex/Nadal in the final and emulate the final showdown in Wimbledon style... It is hard to predict the supremo for clay court though Nadal won 4 title here, he is not on his best lately, his dodgy knee injury really take a toll on his capability this year. Fedex despite losing to Nadal in Madrid Open earlier this month, still a force to be reckoned with.. In his first few matches he mesmerized me with his passing, hitting, ace, just like a practice session for the reign champion. I think probably Djokovic, Tsonga, Verdasco and may be Murray (he is really struggling on clay)challenge both players.

III

There will be a busy summer this year for Man United. Fergie already signed 2 players and released Ben Foster. I really hope there is 1 or 2 major signing probably after the World Cup tournament. I wont mention names but a partner for Rooney to lead the attack is most welcome!!!


IV

A World Cup is back this summer in South Africa. I always be an avid Italian supporter..hehehe...the likes of Cannavaro, Pirlo and Del Piero etc. But I dont think the Azzuri team have the chance of winning. The squad only rely on old players and to win this cup, unfortunately, experience and skills are not the only thing needed......... The Azzuri must have new, young and exciting players like Lionel Messi, Diego Milito, Carlos Tevez just like the Argentina squad. So Argentina for the cup??
Probably!!! Diego Maradona leads the team now, he knows what and how to play in big occasion like this....but I think Brazil should not be ruled out. So I would loooove to see Brazil, Argentina or Spain in the final. I sound like footy pundit...hehe..


V

Nothing for V...Adios!!!

RELATED POSTS

0 comments