Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

Dreadful

9:10 AM Ellie 0 Comments Category :

Salam Ramadhan...

Ya, I should have said this earlier...but hey we are still in holy month of Ramadhan...

Last couple of weeks was tough...not for me indirectly but for others alas it makes me dreadful...the indescribable feeling which how I wish I can blurt it out here.

Yet, this feeble mind keeps thinking about it even how ferocious heart to deny it. I cant help it....surely that shows how docile mortal I am, easily distracted, feel prey to certain condition and assuming that might come to me as if I have the crystal ball of premonition in which an event surround could be a harbinger of doom to me too. Sigh!!

Yes, indeed...this is a very negative entry....too negative which incinerate my concious mind as the apprehensiveness thrive and that make me wanna waive my plan and hope....

Probably am dreadful as I am ALONE in here....

RELATED POSTS

0 comments