Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

Wimbledon is back

5:58 AM Ellie 0 Comments Category :


Yes, the prestige tournament is back!!!

I will always luv to see the summer breeze in Wimbledon, London, with the green grass court, contrast with yellow ball and players adorn with all white outfit. Awesome!! Even more awesome if I can be there at the centre court watching and enjoying the stroke, baseline, forehand and ace.I know it wont be happened.

The admission ticket is quite barmy. Almost all fans will queue up as early as 12 am to get the ticket and even they are allowed to camp just to get the ticket. That is life. One needs to strive harder to get thing that they want..even for a piece of ticket. So much I need to do to get better things in life...a lot to ponder here!!

As usual I dont want to predict who will be crowned as champion this year. Any possible thing can happen in Wimbledon, so probably there will be upset here and there and exciting record too like 10 hours match without no winner and continued in later day. Pheww...what a match!!! Federer was struggled in his first match, Nadal was taken to 5 sets yesterday to get through and Murray was nothing near to his best. So dont be surprise too see less favourite player in the final...hehehe...As usual I wont comment on women matches as it I bored me...hehehehe...

Ok, so just wait and see..

ciao.........

RELATED POSTS

0 comments