Harmony Clean Flat Responsive WordPress Blog Theme

Home Sweet Home

11:25 AM Ellie 0 Comments Category :


Yes, I am back to the places where I can feel the abundance of love. The place with trillion  memories, from childhood to teenage year to adulthood. This is the place where I have never failed to miss each time I was away from home….even million of miles away.  This is where the happiness and sadness engulf me. I was brought up there, met few childhood friends who we used to cycle together every morning to school, cycled back from home and together made plan to skip our Quranic class…..which was not that often as my sisters Angah or Along would eventually found out!  Hehehe…however all of us including my little brother  finally completed the Quranic class. Then on weekend, we made a pact to met at river bank, spent a day at the river till dawn or Along would come, scolded us and with drench clothes, we ran off immediately to reach home...…hahahah…sometimes we spent at the secret hideout which they (my sisters) already knew…hahahahha….

Those are the memories which always be in my heart……….

This is a home which Along left in 1988, left us 3 small kids to be brought up by us! This is a home that my father left to meet our creator on 9th September 2011.  This is a home which has gone tremendous physical change, they were  once covered up  with  solid wood, now each pieces of them slowly decay, aging with time…  This is a home full of memories hanging on the wall…. in each photos portray unforgettable stories. This is my home which I never felt tired or bored although I just stared at old artifacts ranging from my sister's old records, my brother's old bicycle skeleton and my mother's worn out sofa whenever I am  back.   


Now I officially have a new home. A sanctuary of my own. About 10-15 minute drive from my mother's house, alas, I still adore my original home.   Yes, my new home is built from steel, cement and stone but nothing can compare the creaky sounds of the  wooden floor. The utensil and cutlery are certainly new and probably emblazon on it the famous brand, however I fond to drink an earl grey tea using an old Arc opal brand pairing with different saucer….hahahhaa….

Home is where my heart is…….

My humble crib which nothing compared to my parents' house! 



Home - Daughtry 


RELATED POSTS

0 comments